AT-200 Self Tune Guitar...

Mark Badham posted this 25 October 2012

I see the Peavey AT-200 self tune guitar is about to hit the UK...I think it's a great piece of technology...but the guitar itself looks outdated and boring...perhaps it's so costs are kept down?!!...it reminds me of a Peavey Predator!!..you think Peavey (by the way I'm a huge Peavey fan been using Peavey GUITARS/AMPS since 80's) would spend just a tad of thought into the style/appeal of this guitar??...

Fretmagic6

0 Votes
4 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Levi Clay posted this 25 October 2012

I don't mind the look of this guitar, it's not my cup of tea, but I wouldn't object to a free one

0 Votes
Mark Badham posted this 27 October 2012

[QUOTE=LickLibrary Levi]I don't mind the look of this guitar, it's not my cup of tea, but I wouldn't object to a free one[/QUOTE]

Yep a freebie...count me in..lol

Fretmagic6

0 Votes
louisger1 posted this 3 weeks ago

I bought this guitar as my first guitar to play Lick Library lessons. The main reason I bought the Peavey AT-200 is the autotune feature. I am only playing guitar part time and when I do play I want to play in tune. You press the tone knob, strum all 6 strings, and the guitar sounds in tune. "Sounds" is the key word. You still have to tune the strings like a normal guitar with a guitar tuner for the guitar to actually be in tune.

0 Votes
louisger1 posted this 5 days ago

Oops... no with the AT-200 you have to strum the strings first, then press your volume knob to simulate an in-tune guitar.

0 Votes